Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hi to all,

Hi there,

I have been trying to find some good online website that reviews movies, books and video games from a Christian world view, but it is quite difficult to find a good one. Out of the few Christian websites, I often found these "Christian reviews" can be overly biased. It's almost if the reviews are written in manners that are overly judgemental, to support one's political agenda, while being culturally discriminating. As a result, some of the reviewers tend to miss out on the points of what the makers of these movies, books or the video games are really trying to say.

The Bible tells us that we have to be careful of what we are watching, reading or playing. A huge part of our daily lives is spent interacting with media products. Therefore, it is a good idea to talk about what we are watching, reading or playing. This blog was created by myself, the purpose of the blog is provide reviews for movies, books and video games from a Christian world view. Having said this, the reviews will be written base on my limited understanding of the Bible and interpretation of the media production I am reviewing. The goal is to provide reviews that will indicate whether if the movie, book or the video game is worth your time. Furthermore, I might make mistakes and my views might not be correct at times, so feel free to correct me.



Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment